Ten lessons I learned from my breakup
I could not save my first relationship. But I learned some valuable lessons from my relationship. Those lessons have helped to keep a solid and healthy relationship with my present partner. I was too overconfident about the relationship with my wife and I trusted her very much. Those mistakes caused the relationship to collapse.
My relationship seemed so strong and solid that I never thought even in my wildest dream that she could leave me. We had a great sex life together.
We had been married for more than a decade. We had dated for several years before we got married.
We had three kids together. My wife was very devoted and caring to me and our kids. I was, too.
My wife was sincere and honest. She was very simple-minded; she did not know what properties I had.
I adored her simplicity. I believed her; I never felt the necessity to watch on her.
I was had online contact with a younger girl. I was struggling against my temptation. But I should not have started talking to her in the first place.I was careful but I did not take things seriously enough
But things went wrong. My wife found out about my affairs. She got involved with another man. She left me for another man. She also claimed half of my property.
I broke up with the younger girl but it was too late. I was left alone.
I have learned 10 powerful lessons from my previous relationship.
I wish, I learned them long before: Never be overconfident in your relationship. It is not that strong how it seems. It can be fragile.
- Don’t ever think that your woman is weak and she can’t survive without you. Don’t think that nobody can replace you in her life.
- Don’t be so sure that she will not cheat you. Keep eyes on her if something seems suspicious
- Never give her your password to her. She would investigate about you like a detective
- Be cautious about property separation beforehand. You must make a legal testament about your property and money
- Never keep your PC turned on when you have to go to the bathroom.
- Don’t keep any paper with any address or telephone number of other girls in your pocket.
- Make love very often and bring variations in styles and sex positions. Never let her be in need
- Never think that your children can build an unbreakable bridge between you two. It is always breakable.
- Give enough time and care to your children. Always let them understand that both parents have equal importance
- Love alone cannot keep a relationship intact. You must show your love but you have to deal with her negative emotions, too. She needs emotional support.